Find out what our co-founders are lusting over this Summer to keep their skin, hair, and wardrobe on point and fresh for every destination.
Lisa’s Must haves
Must have for skin– Goldfaden MD Brightening Elixir
- Why I love it? “Because I’m prone to hyper pigmentation and sun damage, as I love to exercise outdoors.”
Must have for hair– Miriam Quevedo Gold Oil Spray
- Why I love and need it? “I have curly hair and summertime humidity can make it dry and difficult to manage. Gold oil spray hydrates, tames and smells incredible”
Must have clothing ? Dodo Bar Or wrap skirt
- Why I bought it? “Light weight, super comfy and versatile. Pair with a tank and platform wedges or a tshirt and sneakers”
Must have makeup? Ritual de Fille Ash & Ember eye soot in the hue ‘Viscera’.
- Why I love it ? “Formulated with beautiful long lasting pure pigment and oils. Super clean and non- irritating to my sensitive eyes.”
Lauren’s Must Haves
Hair: Ouai Wave Spray + Ouai Shampoo and Conditioner.
Why I love it: Super light weight, smells great and de-frizzes.
Why I love and use it: to keep pores flawless, complexion bright and blemish-free.
Why I love it: I like to go very light on makeup in the summer. I’m also keen on staying natural and clean in my makeup choices.
Bathing suits: Marysia swim wear
Why I bought it: all things-best bathing suites that are flattering on all body types.
Dresses + tops:
- Ulla Johnson flowy tops and whimsical dresses – I’m obsessed with her label right now.
- For an easy slip on from beach to dinner, GOEN J makes great lightweight cotton dresses that are stylish, sexy and flattering.I Just purchased a white ruffle slip that I will be living in all summer!
- k-Jacque; my goto shoes, you can’t go wrong.
Find all our favorites linked to above and look an feel gorgeous this summer!