SHOP LIKE YOU MEAN IT. In an age of More. More. More. our global community is reexamining our approach to shopping and are slowly turning to brands that support in the overall effort to mitigate our carbon footprint.
With Earth Day coming our way, it’s only right to think of all of the eco-friendly goodness we can incorporate into our lives. When it comes to beauty products, many brands have taken a “green” approach in terms of packaging, souring and ingredients. If you’re looking for a way to give a nod to our planet via your beauty routine, keep reading. Discover easy ways to reduce your carbon footprint and check out how we as a brand are stepping up the game.
Did you know that 80’000 TONS OF PLASTIC FLOATS IN THE Great Pacific Garbage Patch – EQUIVALENT TO 500 JUMBO JETS – As a brand we take note of our consumption of cardboard boxes, plastic wrapping, packing peanuts, tissue paper, and shoe boxes which house our ordered goods, and have made major strides in reducing our carbon footprint by eliminating or
Earth Day comes every April and is a reminder to us all on how to solve climate change, to end plastic pollution, to protect endangered species, and to broaden, educate, and activate the environmental movement across the globe. Discover what we are doing year round to mitigate our waste consumption overall and some tips that may help you too because it’s time to start eliminating waste and not adding to it.
- Goldfaden MD utilizes packaging that contains over 70% of recycled plastics and are 100% recyclable
- Goldfaden MD boxes are made from 40% recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
- Goldfaden MD samples(the cute green sachets you get) are made from 100% recycled paper and are also 100% recyclable
- Goldfaden MD uses 100% recycled paper and boxes for all of our outgoing shipping boxes – both direct to consumer and to our retail partners.
Clean swap tips:
- Store your water in a stylish, yet totally functional (hello cold water all day) SWELL water bottle and feel good about eliminating plastic water bottles and going BPA free FOREVER.
- The average reusable bag has a lifespan equal to that of more than 700 disposable plastic bags. One person using reusable bags over their lifetime would remove more than 22,000 plastic bags from the environment. Nuf said.
- Join us in a global movement to eliminate plastic drinking straws from our landfills, our streams, our oceans, and our beaches. Swap for paper, stainless or even bamboo straws.
- Give a hoot – don’t pollute and pick up! The ocean is not a garbage can and neither is the street or the side of the road.
Return your empty’s:
Return your empties! You too can help the planet and reduce your carbon footprint by sending in your Goldfaden MD empties to us and you’ll receive 25% off your next order. Feel good about reducing your personal waste and start today.